Speaking Exercises for Advanced Learners
In the course "Speaking Exercises" you will optimize your skills in oral expression on a very high level.
Target GroupAdvanced learners of German who have very good speaking ability but want to improve it.
Linguistic Requirements: Level B2/C1 (as defined by the Common European Frame of Reference)
Maximum Number of Participants: 15
- Vocabulary and idiomatic use of language in oral conversations
- Working out typical situations (for example, how to describe something; make comments, summaries and comparisons; contrast something with something else; interpret or to evaluate something; define and to typify something; inform someone; bring forward arguments; and draw conclusions)
- Strategies of interaction (for example, change of speaker roles; how to offer cooperation; asking for clarification; and reacting flexibly)
- Speaking German fluently during a discussion or oral presentation and skills of presentation
- Training to discuss in a scientific style – referring to the facts and staying rational even in heated debates instead of getting emotional
- Pronounciation and intonation
- Training the ability to listen and comprehend
For Details on Price, Dates and Applying see here: Gesprächstraining