In "Excellent German: text and discourse" you will optimize your language skills to:
- Understand demanding German texts more easily
- Refine your written and oral communication skills
Very advanced learners of German who wish to expand their existing good language skills and improve them for work, study, or daily life.
Language requirements: Level C1 (in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Strategies for the development of sophisticated texts (e.g., specialist / technical texts, journalistic texts, literary texts)
- Vocabulary and Idioms
- Complex grammatical structures (e.g., participle clauses, noun-verb connections, nominal groups, references and connectives in text, prepositions)
- Exercises to improve oral and written communication skills
- Discussion of cultural and intercultural topics
By discussing regional and intercultural topics, the participants can not only expand their language skills, but also learn interesting and current information about Germany and get to know Munich and Bavarian culture better. Excursions or visits to exhibitions or the theater can complement the program.
This course carries 1.5 ECTS credits.
DATES AND COST
Further information: Deutsch exzellent: Text und Diskurs (German version)
More information on registration