In "Speaking Practice 1" you will expand your range and ability to express yourself in German at a high level. You will optimize the lingusitic skills necessary to respond in unplanned interaction.
Advanced learners of German who wish to improve their existing good oral skills.
Minimum language requirements: Level B2 (in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Approximate number of participants: 15
Focus: General Conversation
- Vocabulary and idioms in oral communication situations
- Development of typical lingusitic functions (e.g., describing, position-taking, summarizing, comparing, contrasting, interpreting, evaluating, defining, exemplifying, informing, arguing, drawing conclusions)
- Conversation management strategies (e.g., turn-taking, cooperating, asking for clarification, resonding fexibly)
- Fluency practice and presentation techniques
- Topic-based and objective discussions
- Pronunciation and intonation practice
- Listening comprehension practice
DATES AND COST
Further information: Gesprächstraining 1 (German version)
Please note our special offer
More information on registration