You know the basic structures of German grammar, but you still have difficulty talking German?
You can improve your ability to express yourself verbally in the course "Speaking Practice Basic". To develop your confidence using the spoken language, special communication tools and structures are acquired and practiced in the course.
Learners with basic knowledge of the language, who would like to conduct conversations in German and improve their oral skills.
Language requirements: Level A2/B1 (in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Approximate number of participants: 15
Focus: Free speech
- Vocabulary and idioms in conversations
- Offer and justify your own opinion
- Targeted questions and queries
- Strategies for oral politeness and respect
- Pronunciation and intonation
- Vocal hygiene and vocal exercises, mimikry, gestures and body language
- Various interaction techniques (for example, co-operation in conversation, turn-taking, flexible reaction, asking questions)
DATES AND COST
Further information: Gesprächstraining Basis (German version)
More information on registration